Cloud Sales Data Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Cloud Sales Data Analyst with 2-3 years experience in a data driven/ data insights role and strong SQL skills.
Initially on an 11-month contract, in this role you will support the operational process on a daily basis for the EMEA region and will also contribute to automation and standardization of global initiatives.
Job Reference: BBBH 13845
A General Day:
* Maintain EMEA Pod Tracker
* Add new joiners / leavers, maintain changes in Anaplan
* Weekly reconciliation between EMEA Pod Tracker and GCC Hiring Tracker to ensure correct roles are open CE Data
* Update recurring content for bi-weekly CE Business Reviews
* Pull weekly data to inform CE leads snippets CE Tools
* Maintain templates and boards and make changes as required Weekly Snippets
* Help prepare for bi-weekly EMEA business review
* Supporting the business
* Troubleshoot, escalate and manage sales requests
* Occasional support with presentations to Sales teams / leadership Special projects
* Data analysis and insights to help accelerate special projects
The Ideal Candidate:
* 2-3 years experience in a data driven/ data insights role. This could be as a Data Analyst or within Sales operations/ sales support within a global organisation
* Strong SQL skills
* Experience of automating reports, preparing business and data insights, dashboards
* Strong Excel, reporting and PowerPoint skills
* Experience of dealing with senior level stakeholders
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.