I have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a growing company implementing some of the latest technology. With offices in Limerick (HQ) and Dublin, they are open to either location. Launching an exciting project that will have an impact on the entire country, this is a wonderful chance to join a fun, flexible and ambitious company.
* Perform analysis of Business Processes and develop requirements of new services
* Technical UML Modelling of new services and workflows as needed
* Documentation, design and implementation for ongoing projects and delivered services
* Drive automation in all areas of IT infrastructure, software and provisioning and in support of Network Management and Network provisioning with Network Engineers
* Independently research and develop solutions to internal requirements
* Effectively manage resources in team efforts, communicate concepts and train other users
Skills & experience
* Good understanding of Agile methodologies in Software Development and developing Business Processes
* Good knowledge of RESTFul API concepts and JSON
* Good working knowledge of a CM tool with Saltstack or Ansible preferred
* Working knowledge of RDBMS systems such as Oracle, Postgres and MySQL
* Working knowledge of NoSQL DBMS such as Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MongoDB or DynamoDB Familiarity with using the ELK stack and defining Logstash configurations
* Ability to work with Regex and Grok filters.
* Strong understanding of AWS Cloud services and concepts, and how automation integrates with the platform
* Understanding of Server and Networking Virtualisation with experience in one or more of VMWare, Libvirtd/ KVM, OVS, SDN or a full cloud stack such as Openstack etc.
* Experience with Bamboo or another CI tool, with experience of Selenium Grid, and a Unit testing framework, such as TestNG, Junit, Maven or equivalent in other Languages.
* 3rd Level qualification in a relevant degree or professional certifications
* 3+ year experience in a DevOps role