Senior Machine Learning Research Engineer, Galway
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for an urgent Senior Machine Learning Engineer role with a leading tech employer with a global presence! Fantastic benefits package on offer!
Essential experience is as follows:
* Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field with at least 5 years of experience for Master's holders or at least 2 years of experience for PhD holders.
* Proven record of having developed state of the art algorithms, theory, and or methods in one of the areas of interest listed in the job description.
* Experience with at least one Machine Learning framework such as Caffe or TensorFlow is preferred.
* Strong coding skills in at least two of C/C++, Python, R, Scala.
* Linux and experience with CUDA are a plus.
* Good understanding of fixed-point coding and/or hardware implementations is preferred.
* Familiarity with at least one version control system.
* A record of patents and/or publications is preferred.
This is a key research role for our client. The below are just seom of the many tasks involved on a day to day basis:
* Develop state of the art algorithms, theories, and methods that can solve real-world, large-scale AI/ML problems.
* Maintain and update existing ML algorithms/theories/methods.
* Generate technical documentation and test procedures in support of produced research
This Senior Machine Learning Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our global client? Excellent basic salary plus pension, healthcare, life assurance and a whole host of other excellent benefits on offer for the successful candidate. The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
PHD, algorithms, machine learning, Linux, Cuda, Caffe, Tensor Flow, Pattern Recognition, Image Recognition, Information Theory, Data Science, Deep Learning, Probability/Statistics, Classification, Large-Scale Optimization, and Audio/Imaging signal processing
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Senior Machine Learning Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..