itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading global financial services company, in the hiring of a Cyber Technical Vulnerability Management Analyst to conduct Vulnerability Discovery and Security Testing Operations. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
* Develop and maintain the capability for identifying vulnerabilities
* Drive remediation of vulnerabilities via proper measures and processes
* Provide technical and tactical advice to management
* Identify and characterize risk to the Client Systems posed by vulnerabilities
* Develop and update metrics, reports, and Key Performance Indicators
* Develop and verify the presence of controls
* Provide technical advice to management
* Vulnerability Management Analysts produce detailed reports of their findings and communicate these findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
Skills and Experience
* Solid Understanding of Vulnerability Assessment and Technical Mitigation
* Able to communicate and write high quality technical reports in English
* Report Writing, Patching, Vulnerability mitigation, Technical Mitigation Strategy Development
* Ability to provide leadership to others by using consulting and influencing skills
* Able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
* Ability to be a change agent to transform and enhance capabilities to meet current and future business drivers
* Intermediate Windows and Red Hat server management skills
* Solid understanding of Active Directory and Unix authentication concepts to enable authenticated scanning
* Able to interpret contemporary hardware, software and network architectures and how security policies are implemented
* Knowledge of common principles and techniques used in system infiltration, network and information discovery, data staging and theft
* Executes in priorities and due dates set by his/her supervisor
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Michal in itContracting directly (+353 1 4396811 or Michal at itContracting dot ie)
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.