Senior Desktop Support Specialist
Our client, an innovative SAP Business infrastructure provider, has an immediate opening for a Senior Desktop Support Specialist with 4+ years experience in desktop support experience.
Based in Dublin, this is an exciting permanent role, for a self-motivated and proactive candidate, working with a company who deliver global solutions.
Job Reference: BBBH 14436
What are the key skills required?
* 4+ years' experience in desktop support experience
* Certified - ComptIa, BA in Computer Science etc.
* Microsoft server Operating System Support
* Hyper v and ESX
* Microsoft RDS server setup and support
* SUSE Linux
What will a general day involve?
* Manage all helpdesk calls
* Log, prioritise, process support queries and report
* Analyse, solve and respond to issues raised
* Manage cloud and domain access queries
* Route calls that cannot be solved at the help desk to relevant team members and effectively interact with customers and engineers to provide a solution
* Provide a professional and courteous service to customers
* Build and develop customer relationships
What are the benefits?
* The opportunity to work with a company who delivers global solutions
* Commutable location, with transport links close by
* Competitive salary and benefits included
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 / +48 122119037