Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for supporting existing Websites and eCommerce system
• Supporting and resolving Website or eCommerce issues reported by customers
• Responsible for Website and eCommerce testing and version control
• Ensure customer satisfaction when handling an incident – actively supporting the customer and keeping them up to date through out an incident lifecycle.
• Provide Management with timely and accurate information, advice and solutions in order to meet business objectives.
• Responsible for the upkeep and creation of all technical documentation within the areas of responsibility.
• Effective, relevant and timely communication with all parties.
• Liaise with Third Party suppliers, managing third party relationships and support 3rd party software.
• Assist in the implementation of new IT systems
• Work across all parts of the IT group (including support activities, design of new solutions, implementation of solutions and testing).
Skills and Experience
• Will require excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively.
• Fluent English and superior communication skills - both written and verbal
• Educated to Diploma or Degree level on a technical subject
• Experience of website development and support.
• Experience of supporting eCommerce Systems
• Quickly attain subject-matter expertise in area of responsibility.
• Ability to influence technical discussions and provide technical leadership
• Previous experience in a similar position.
• Self-motivated with ability to prioritise and work to demanding deadlines
• Structured, organised and a team player.
• Ability to demonstrate use of initiative.
• Proven track record in system implementation and support.
• Previous experience in project management
• Ability to analyse and solve technical problems with attention to detail and quality orientation.
• Full Drivers License preferable.
Email me jobs like this