Infrastructure Engineer D1
Excellent permanent opportunity with a software company based in the IFSC area.
What is there for you:
* Very competitive salary with strong benefits to include medical insurance for you and family, dental, Life assurance, Income Protection, contribution pension plan, maternity / paternity leave, sports and social club and many more
* Standard Mon- Fri 9-5,30 working hours with some flexibility
* General Infrastructure and support role with excellent career progression opportunities
* Perm role based in Dublin 1
* Two stages interview process - a telephone screen and then a face to face /Skype interview
* Working in a quality driven environment and ISO certified organization
* The role is reporting to Information and technology VP based in the US
* General onsite management of infrastructure - 500 servers, 100 users, 1000 devices in total - network (Cisco house), patching, security, servers, Windows and Linux admin, telecoms
* There is a helpdesk role as a separate function, however a degree of client support is involved in the role
* Creating documentation and writing procedures
* Strong general Infrastructure experience within a software company
* Windows and Linux experience
* Mac and Windows servers support experience
* Knowledge of Exchange and Active Directory
* Direct experience working in ans ISO certified organization would be a strong advantage
* Strong educations background with Third Level degree in IT and relevant recent certifications
Apply Now or for more information, please contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.