Junior BI Developer
My client is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to develop BI reporting suites to clients and provide insight to client service managers that will help to develop and grow existing Clients business.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or junior BI developer/analyst as you will be given immediate responsibility and the opportunity to upskill in a range of technologies including programming languages and visualization technologies as well as various types of databases.
* Quickly develop a strong understanding & knowledge of the business data requirements
* Work closely with the Account Management teams and business developers to intimately understand client requirements, demonstrate capabilities, and capture insights
* Manipulate data from multiple sources to provide analysis, findings and recommendations. Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data
* Draw upon a full range of reporting software features to design, develop, enhance and support visualisations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports that explain what happened and why
* Present timely, compelling, fact-based reports outlining trends & patterns
* Demonstrate the commitment to quality of data
* Be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar discipline.
* Have experience in data analytics ideally with a broad range of modern data science and analytics tools
* 1-2 years' experience preparing and creating robust data models
* Proficient in SQL. MS Access would be an advantage
* 1+ years of experience developing Tableau. PowerBI or other Business Intelligence applications would be an advantage
* Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
* Experience in an Analytical or Insight role
* Uses initiative, is innovative and creative
* Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
This is a great company with amazing opportunities to progress quickly and develop a range of new skills in a short space of time! Beginning your career with a start up provides you the opportunity to develop a huge range of skills and work on a vast range of projects!
This company offer the opportunity to progress quickly and have fun doing it! There is a great atmosphere amongst the team where there is a family feel. There is a beer fridge and pizza Fridays happening once a month! You will get the opportunity to avail of flexitime and go to various client sites across Ireland.
For more information on this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.