My client based in Dublin are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. You would be working in a face paced, dynamic work environment and since this is a life sciences company, your work has an impact on peoples lives all over the world.
If you would like to learn more about the role, work environment, benefits etc, apply below and I will give you a call.
Duties and responsibilities
* Scripting of deployment and management processes for both infrastructure and application components.
* AWS services, application and network configuration and administration.
* Working with development teams to ensure AWS oriented application design and implementation.
* Developing and maintaining Data Pipeline solutions for Researchers and Data Analysts.
* Developing and maintaining Infrastructure Components for Researchers and Data Analysts.
* Contribution to and enforcement of technical standards and best practices.
* Technical investigation and problem resolution for AWS-based solutions.
* Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of policies and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree (minimum) or equivalent in Computer Science.
* AWS Certifications to Professional level.
* Minimum of two years' industry experience in a Cloud/DevOps role.
* Experience of leveraging AWS native services and features.
* Designing and implementing AWS infrastructure solution in line with best practice.
* Detail knowledge and use of a full range of AWS services (Lamba, RDS, SQS, SNS, Pipelines, CloudFormation, etc.)
* Experience of working in an Agile DevOps focused team.