This is a permanent position based at our City West, Dublin HQ. As part of the continued expansion in PlanNet21, we are looking to add an enthusiastic and ambitious senior member to help grow our security practice. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly skilled team and work along side some of the industries best engineering talent and prestigious clients. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the on going management of information security, strategy, policies and procedures in order to maintain the integrity, confidentially and availability of our enterprise customers systems and data.
The PlanNet21 security teams help provide risk assessment, security policy direction, security audits and general security consultancy services.
- Be a senior member of the PlanNet21 security practice.
- Create, maintain, provide guidance on and overseeing the implementation of information security.
- Develop, establish and maintain procedures and guidelines to promote all aspects of information security.
- Investigate, resolve and report on information security incidents and threats.
- Report on potential risks and exposures to accidental or intentional security breaches within the organization.
- Help translate security strategy into technical designs and engage with the PlanNet21 security engineers to help design and implement these.
Skills & Experience:
- Analysis and design of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Exposure to data governance and data loss prevention controls and policies.
- Assessment of security requirements in line with security policies and standards and risk appetite.
- Security audit and cyber security risk assessment.
- Experience in security tools such as SIEM, pen testing tools, vunerability scanning.
- Knowledge of security infrastructure components such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP etc.
- Good communication skills across all levels and excellent documentation skills.
- A recognized university degree or equivalent, specializing in computer science, information systems, computer forensics, or information security or relevant previous experience in security consultancy services.
- Desirable: CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) certification or Certified Ethical Hacker IT Vendor exams such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint etc IS0 27001 accredited