Met a client last week in their Cork offices and was really impressed with what I saw. Not only were the offices spacious and colourful, but the drive within the staff was what really impressed me. This company is still in expanding rapidly and has everyone pulling the same direction. They are looking to add to their test team before the end of the year and have positions open for QA Manual and Automation testers.
If you are interested in hearing more, apply for this role and I will discuss in more detail with you.
What you will do
* Analysis of business requirements and the development of test scenarios, test cases and test plans based on those scenarios;
* Execution of those test plans;
* Working across functions within the organisation to agree user testing and subsequent release of software;
* Collection and analysis of metrics that are designed to help improve the quality of the final product;
* Estimation of QA tasks and meeting project schedules;
What will you need
* Ability to construct logical set of steps to test both positive and negative paths through a system;
* Strong trouble shooting, analysis and problem resolution skills;
* Experience using bug-tracking tools like JIRA
* Capable of understanding web architectures and working across multiple environments at each stage where QA intersects the SDLC
* Independent thinker capable of articulating their opinions such that a decision can be made with their input.
* Experience working as part of a QA function in an Agile environment
* Ability to understand how systems are integrated and the key testing points / points of failure within a system architectur
Experienced manual testers will have the opportunity to move into test Automation and Scrum Test Lead roles. Advanced industry knowledge can lead to Business Analyst opportunities and Project Management roles