Cyber Security - Application Security
Dublin City Centre - Excellent Benefits
Our Dublin based client is currently seeking talented Security Professionals to join their team. They are currently seeking an Application Security Tester to join their global team that operates in over 40 countries.
A strong focus will be placed on client interaction, so you will be able to effectively communicate your ideas to both non-technical and technical individuals, be able to work to tight deadlines and react appropriately to each challenging situation.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with a global leader and get involved in a highly technical role. You will be focusing on application security testing, ensuring secure code development and educating clients on vulnerabilities.
Application Security Requirements:
* ·A degree in computer science, engineering, physics or mathematics.
* 5+ years experience in Security
* ·Previous programming knowledge up to industry standard with Java, PHP, Python, C++ or .NET
* ·Proficient user with IBM Apps (SAST/DAST)
* ·Working knowledge of Kali Linux/Metasploit
* ·Web Application Security exposure with pen testing & ERP Security Testing & SDLC
* ·Knowledge of Test Methodologies, SDLC, API, Web Application, Pen Testing, Mobile App
* ·Team Skills: teamwork, collaboration, communication
* ·Extensive OWASP TOP 10
* ·Professional Certifications such as OSCP, CEH, ECSA
Set yourself apart:
* ·Previous Pen Testing or ethical hacking experience.
* ·Experience using Security tools such as SQLMap, ZAP, Kali, Burp, Burp, ZAP, Kali
* ·Experience and testing web applications.
* ·Web architecture knowledge and protocols HTTP etc.
For more information on the Cyber Security role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Cyber, Security, Pen Testing, Unix, Linux, OWASP, SDLC, Java, Python, PHP, C++, .NET, API, IT Security, Testing
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.