About the job
Some people like to work in a company where the products being built make a different to the world. Some people want to work in a company where upskilling and continuous learning is encouraged. And some people want to work in an organisation where the culture is flexible.
I have a company which matches all the above. I'm recruiting for a software company that builds products for the healthcare sector, encourages staying up-to-date and embracing the newest Microsoft technologies, and has adopted a relaxed, collaborative, and flexible working culture.
Sound too good to be true? Apply and I will discuss in greater detail.
What will you be doing?
* Automate activities to eliminate in-efficiencies or manual deployment processes, wherever possible
* Prepare and deploy all agreed deliverables
* Perform and document configuration management activities
* Collaborate with developers to make sure the environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
* Develop and deploy required scripts for performed tasks
* Analyze application issues and debug applications when needed
* Design, implement, test and support agreed-upon infrastructures
* Prioritize requests from operations, development and product teams
* Identify bottlenecks, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Work independently when required, communicating regularly with stakeholders on solution implementation
* Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology.
What do you need?
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience
* 3+ years of architectural experience in a DevOps or Cloud Infrastructure Engineering Role
* Must have real-world demonstrated expertise in implementing CI/CD pipelines
* Expertise in developing infrastructure for enterprise web applications and APIs on AWS
* 2+ years of experience with Continuous Integration pipelines and tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, or similar for .NET preferred
* 2+ years of experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and tools such as Octopus Deploy, or similar for .NET preferred
* At least 1 years' experience with GIT (including branching & merging strategies)
* At least 1 years' experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies
* Experience in debugging
* Experience with build tools such as MSBuild
* Experience with containers and containerizing new applications (e.g. Docker and/or AWS ECS)
* Proficiency with scripting languages
* Experience with server administration/deployment on IIS
* The ability to solve complex problems and issue management triggered by escalations or system failures
* Strong work ethic and a self-starter. A proven ability to take minimal direction and execute tasks and projects
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Collaborate and communicate effectively with the development team, server and database administrators
* Passionately team-oriented and collaborative