My client, an Irish industry leader, are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer who will join the development department and be responsible for building the core Frontend Development team.
* Contribute to building a talented Frontend team and assume all responsibility that comes with managing team members
* Create efficient, elegant code
* Integrate data from existing back-end databases
* Use HTML and CSS best practices to craft the user interface and site layout
* Produce excellent, thorough software documentation
* Contribute and implement new ideas to promote business growth
* Develop innovative, new solutions
* 6+ years' experience in Front End Development
* 2+ years' experience with Angular/Ember/Backbone
* Team Lead experience desirable
* Honours degree in computer science or relative discipline desirable
* Experience with GIT or similar source control desirable
* Fluent spoken and written English communication
* Ability to delegate tasks effectively and able to motivate others to do the same
This highly competitive opportunity comes with a very attractive salary and bonus package.
Apply via the link or contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.