Data Warehouse Developer - Dublin
My client, one of Ireland's largest insurance firms, is seeking an ambitious and dynamic Data Warehouse developer. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to join an expanding IT team where you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of mission critical applications. There is a range of exciting upcoming projects for you to get working on straight away!
You will be a key member of the DWH Development Team and should be passionate about Data Warehousing and have experience with the Standard Development Life Cycle. You will be responsible for the development of data warehouses, ETL processes and data marts. You will also interact heavily with stakeholders and management to deliver strategic solutions.
This is a great opportunity as the company continues to grow. There will be many opportunities to progress and enhance your existing skillset. There is also a great family feel to the company with a friendly atmosphere and open working environment.
As well as this, you will avail of a generous pension scheme and lunch vouchers every month!
* Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources.
* Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
* Work with business analysts and project managers to develop reporting solutions.
* Work on complex projects that require deep knowledge in a number of technologies and the business.
* Performing systems analysis, development and modification activities.
* Assist in planning sessions with the business users to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
* Translate business and technical requirements into business application systems.
* Develop and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
Your experience should include
* Advanced knowledge of SQL
* 3+ years of experience of SSIS and SQL Server Database.
* Experience with overall Data Warehouse infrastructure
* Proven track record in delivering DW solutions.
* Strong data modeling and dimensional modeling skills.
* Experience with data quality and data profiling.
* ETL/ELT design and development experience.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.