I'm working with one of Dublin's most successful organisations as they expand a brand new Digital Transformation team by taking on a highly experienced Solutions Architect.
This role will sit with strong ties to the API and Services teams and without being a hands on coding role it will operate very close to engineering. Delivery Transformation is a big focus in this position trying to enable multiple teams to deliver more quickly and push them towards a more DevOps focused mindset.
The ideal candidate must come from a software development background (java would be beneficial) and will have moved into a solutions architecture role working at high level design and coordinating with the business side of an organisation. Experience with automation and CI/CD tools is important as well as ideally working within an AWS based environment.
Communication is key in this position as you will work on a daily basis with multiple technical teams across testing, development and infrastructure as well as offering advice and information to the business side of the company.
The organisation are investing heavily in their technical department and this allows for freedom to experiment and implement new tools, new technologies and new ways of thinking. This newly formed team are crucial to a backlog of highly innovative projects that are targeted for completion over the next couple of years.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 10+ experience working across multiple technical roles.
* Strong background in Software Engineering (Java ideally).
* Excellent experience across API Design principles, SOA etc.
* Experience with multiple architectural frameworks including IASA, TOGAF etc.
* Experience with automation and CI/CD as well as config management tools.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in an Agile environment.
* Very strong stakeholder relationship management and high quality project management skills.
If you'd be interested in applying for this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.