A leading provider of innovative healthcare solutions and the fastest growing software technology company based in Cork is looking for an Angular Develop to join their team.
The Angular Developer will translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code and also bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
To apply for the Angular Developer role send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
You as an Angular Developer will:
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Work across web, mobile, and desktop technologies
• Expand and build on the commercial applications supporting multiple platforms
The requirements for the Angular Developer:
• 4+ years of hands-on web analysis and development experience with knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience with GIT (Pull Requests, Branches, Code Review)
• 1+ years of working with Angular (v2 or higher) and TypeScript
• 1+ year of experience with BDD and Unit Test Frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor or similar
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience integrating with, or building RESTFUL web services
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
It is desirable from the Angular Developer:
• Portfolio of work – strongly recommended
• Microservices oriented architecture
• Jira / Confluence
• Continuous Delivery with Octopus or similar
• Continuous Integration with TeamCity, Jenkins, TravisCI or similar
• Raygun or similar
• Amazon Web Services
• Competitive salary and a full benefits package including: Pension, Medical Insurance, Paid 24 days annual leave, Flexitime, In-house training and conferences, facilitate bus and bike to work.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)