As a Systems Engineer on this team you will design and solve complex problems that impact the way people live. My client is passionate about systems engineering and how the team contributes from a systems thinking perspective to revolutionary products. The Systems Engineer will be in contact with the products on a daily basis to understand how the end customer will interact with the products and manage complexity related to systems projects.
How will you contribute:
* Manage requirements and coordinate product development across disciplines and globally.
* Draw up technical requirements and provide technical support on a systems level.
* Requirements engineering, reliability, logistics.
* Coordination of different teams, testing and evaluation.
* Prioritise stakeholder requirements and manage relationships.
* Apply systems engineering techniques such as requirements synthesis, use case modelling, traceability, risk management, verification and validation, product architecture.
What you need to be effective:
* Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics or related qualification
* Strong technical writing skills, producing specifications and test procedures
* Requirements management and experience within an agile environment
What the opportunity offers:
* Exposure to a global team
* Competitive remuneration package
* Ability to solve complex problems that impact on lives
* Opportunity to work with a world class team and develop personal skills