Senior .Net Developer [C#.Net/MVC/Azure]
Our client's applications provide transparency to the legislative process bringing government leaders and citizens together to improve their communities.
They are currently looking for 2 Senior .Net Developers;
* Work with other teams to implement more flexible software designs that are configuration or rule-driven that will allow application functionality to be extended without software releases.
* Identify and deliver software solutions for similar use cases that will ultimately lead to a smaller, more flexible software footprint supporting citizen engagement.
* Improve the automated testing, deployment, and Continuous Integration processes for applications that you support so that new features can be delivered to end users more quickly.
* Understand and contribute to the entire cycle of software and delivery, from conception, to UX design, code, test, and deployment.
* Research and test new solutions to solve technical obstacles.
* Work with Product Owner to map the development life cycle, and set / review the overall quality of deliverables.
* Able to strategically lead a project team to successful delivery.
* Excited to mentor, influence and lead a development team.
* Exposure to developing Azure based Client Applications on C# MVC and the Azure Stack
* Strong background in C#.NET MVC Development on the Microsoft stack with a minimum of 5 years Development experience and exposure to all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Prior Experience mentoring junior developers
* Strong Requirements Gathering and Analysis Skills, capable of speaking to non-technical clients and transposing their requirements into workable specs and delivering on those requirements
* Experience of Agile Testing and Release Management
Nice to Have(s):
* Microsoft Certifications
* Exposure to Agile software development a distinct advantage, scrum certification / experience
Reference No.: 917685FK
Role: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent