Graduate Business Intelligence Developer
Kickstart your career with one of Dublin's most exciting start ups!
This is a great opportunity for a graduate BI developer who is passionate about data and data visualization.
My client is one of Dublin's most exciting start ups who specialize in gathering data and doing market research for a number of clients. The projects are varied and exciting. With every new project comes the opportunity to learn new technologies and skills! This is a very autonomous role where you will be given the freedom and creativity to learn and develop a range of new skills. You will be given the support to grow and learn both in the workplace but also be given the chance to go on outside courses and gain extra qualifications.
The team is small and friendly, there is a great atmosphere where like minded creative Business Intelligence developers, database developers and the sales and marketing team work together to find unique solutions for clients' business needs.
The Role will involve
* Working on a Microsoft based platform
* Working with SQL server and developing using SQL
* Building and maintaining databases
* Building reports on Tableau
* Some liaising with clients in order to find the best approach to data visualization for the client
* Dealing with vast amounts of raw data
The Ideal candidate will have
* A bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline
* At least 6 months to 1 years commercial experience in BI development and data handling
* Tableau experience
* Creativity and drive
* Excellent communication skills
* Good experience with SQL and SQL server
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please call Eimear at Reperio on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.