Our client based in Sligo require a Senior .Net Developer for their expanding business.
• 6+ years of software development experience
• 1+ years in a leadership role
• Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
• Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools
• Experience in mentoring Developers in design and/or development
• Experience building idempotent web services, especially using the REST style
• Experience designing microservice architecture with an emphasis on reliability and durability.
• Proficiency with version control systems such as SVN or Git
• Proficiency testing the software you and your team builds, including unit tests, mocking,integration testing, regression testing
• Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse, IntelliJ, or Visual Studio
• Experience using web presentation technologies such as React.js or Vue.js.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Scrum artifacts and rituals
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical field or equivalent experience
.NET Development Requirements
• Strong skills in .NET Framework 4.5 or greater.
• Understanding of .NET Core 1-2.
• Strong experience with Azure Cloud Services
• Strong database and SQL experience
• Experience building asynchronous Pub/Sub message systems using Azure Message Bus
• Strong skills in Inversion of Control libraries such as Ninject or Microsoft's IoC
• Experience with Team Foundation Server task management
• Expertise with enterprise grade build and continuous integration via Team Foundation Services
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.