This exciting opportunity offers a Field Service Engineer with electro-mechanical and networking solutions experience exposure to providing solutions for mobile access in various businesses. The Field Service Engineer will have EPOS, electronic security system, mobile access or computer system experience. As a Field Service Engineer you will manage projects and offer customer support. As the Engineer you will be able to work on local area networks and solve security system problems.
* Installation of new systems into customer properties.
* Preventative & Reactive visits to customers
* Provide training on our systems to customers
* Update our CRM system to ensure up to date information is maintained.
* On-call rota
Suitable Candidates should have:
* At least 2 years field service work experience, preferably in Computer, EPOS, Security systems fields.
* Good problem solving skills
* Electro-mechanical repair skills
* Good IT skills and understanding:
* Windows operating platforms
* Setting up and resolving issues with LAN Networks
* Ability to listen, comprehend and react
* Work with minimal supervision
* Good organisational skills
* Good communicator
* Excellent customer service
* Clean driving License.
Keywords: Electronic Locks / Mobile Access Solutions / Security system / EPOS / Mechanical Locks / Mobile Access / Electronic / LAN Network / Field Service / Software Solutions / Electro-mechanic / Mechatronic