C# .Net Development Tech/Team Lead - Dublin - SaaS
I've a great opportunity for any ambitious C# .Net Senior Developer who is looking to take the next step in their career or any experienced C# .Net Team or Tech Lead who is looking for their next challenge.
My client is a popular SaaS company in a well-connected, central location in Dublin and they are growing massively at the moment due to the success of their market leading sales platform created with the C# .Net stack.
Clean code, best practises and the latest technology is at the core of my client's beliefs and they're confident this is the key to their innovation and edge over competitors. They need someone who is going to take advantage of having access to the latest technologies and someone who can help them to constantly stay on the cutting-edge tech wise.
The role itself is very exciting and has huge potential for further growth, they split the C# .Net development team to support the growth of the company and movements into lucrative overseas markets. You're going to be a key player in the scale up of their market leading, widely used solution and will be expected to leave your mark on it by heavily contributing your thoughts in each stage of the SDLC as we adapt this solution to the ever-changing markets. One of the most exciting parts of the role is potential, while starting off in a small team, over the next year or so you will be expected to build a team of talented developers around you as my client grows.
* Minimum of 5 years developing software with C# .Net stack
* Experience with ASP.Net, MVC and/or .Net Core
* Strong backend knowledge around SQL Server
* Experience with Entity Framework/NHibernate and NServicebus/Service Fabric
* Experience leading a team or mentoring a junior highly desirable
* Experience with Azure/AWS/Google cloud would be highly desirable
* Salary 70-80k
* Benefits package
* Flexible working arrangements
* Huge scope for further career progression
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.