Technical Account Manager
This is a key role within Evros Technology Group requiring a blend of abilities including a strong understanding of ICT technologies and great customer facing skills.
This role would ideally suit someone with a technical background who has excellent customer management skills and enjoys getting out in front of customers, or indeed someone with a technical sales or technical account management background who is very strong technically and has the desire to advance their technical understanding.
* Work with technical experts and business teams to create and support optimal client solutions, acting as liaison between technical and non-technical counterparts
* Meet customers at regular intervals and build strong and positive relationships with them, becoming a trusted advisor for their technical queries
* Analyse customers' support requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved service or introduce support cost efficiencies
* Manage ongoing technical reports to customers
* Identify improvement opportunities in internal processes and customer services
* Monitor clients' technical documentation and maintain a clear focus on enhancing knowledge management
* Liaise with the sales team when developing new proposals
* Computer Science degree with relevant technical certifications,
* 8 years' experience in a technical ICT environment
* 5 years' experience dealing with technical and management stakeholders in a corporate environment
* 3-5 years' experience dealing with most of the following technologies
* Windows, networking, Citrix, virtual environments, backups, antivirus, monitoring
Required Skills and Knowledge
* Excellent communicator, comfortable managing the expectations of customers as well as senior internal technical and managerial staff
* Strong technical knowledge
* ITIL knowledge and experience an advantage
The successful candidate
* Is outgoing and customer focused
* Has a flair for technology and enjoys challenging projects
* Enjoys working with teams and liaising with multiple stakeholders
* Has a flexible attitude towards work and is deadline oriented
* Is analytical and pays excellent attention to detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.