This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company and make a significant impact as a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will work alongside a fun and highly motivated team of cross functional engineers (Development, UI/UX designer, QA, DevOps) delivering web, mobile and desktop application stacks in a physical or cloud environment using CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools, improving reliability, increasing efficiency and minimizing downtime.
Our client has a relaxed agile culture where flexi-time allows you the best possible work-life balance, and we believe hugely in a collaborative work environment. Their office facilitates this type of environment, with break out zones, open kitchen bar, and benches to allow us to sit together and talk about our challenges and visions.
What will you be doing?
* Monitor all business and functional requirements for all tests and documents all test cases and assist to resolve all issues.
* Implement all test cases and evaluate all results and prepare test data and design all functional tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles and implement scripts on same.
* Administer and maintain all automation scripts and review all product changes and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback and partner with manual test team to implement all manual test cases.
* Monitor all application concepts and identify all automation process and recommend an appropriate automation framework and evaluate all scripts and recommend changes as per requirement.
* Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress and document all automation processes and deign an efficient automation framework for all web products.
* Coordinate with product development engineers to design all test plans and analyse all functional and non-functional requirements for all automation test framework and provide training to staff if required.
Skills we would love for you to have
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
* 4+ years of experience working in a QA Automation Engineering role.
* Must have real-world demonstrated expertise in creating and implementing test automation frameworks, ensure design and build of testable systems.
* Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests and integrate with CI/CD
* At least 2 years' experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies
* Proficient with automation tools - g. Selenium Web Driver, LoadRunner, Protractor, Postman
* Experience working with SQL and relational databases.
* Experience with HTTP/HTTPS, HTML, CSS, JS, XML, JSON, and testing REST APIs
* Proficiency with scripting languages
* The ability to solve complex problems and issue management triggered by escalations or system failures
* Strong work ethic and a self-starter. A proven ability to take minimal direction and execute tasks and projects
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Collaborate and communicate effectively with the development team, server and database administrators
* Passionately team-oriented and collaborative