Senior iOS Developers (Ireland)
PERMANENT employment - based in Dublin, Ireland
Attractive salary and benefits package of offer
Job Reference: BBBH13263
Allen Recruitment is assisting a global software R&D company growing their Software Development Centre in Dublin South.
As an experienced iOS Engineer (Objective-C, Swift), you will be joining a team responsible for building a cutting-edge enterprise level mobile applications and platforms utilised by millions of users. You will play an important role in contributing to the future design, development and deployment of complex, market leading apps.
* Build prototypes / PoC to prove design, functional and performance concepts
* Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
* Integrate native applications with back-end .NET systems
* Develop efficient, reusable code
* Develop micro-apps that integrate seamlessly with the eco-system
* Participate in the transition of mobile apps to a highly modularised architecture
* Identify and address performance issues (Participate in code reviews and design workshops)
* Collaborate with Product Designers to implement next-gen product roadmaps
* Conduct research and PoC on emerging technologies
* Develop tests cases and write unit, integration and automation tests
* Work as part of a cross functional agile development team
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Min Degree in Computer Science
* Minimum of 4 years' experience working with iOS (shipping at least one application/software library)
* Will have multiple published apps in the App Store
* Highly proficient in Objective-C and Swift 2.0
* Experience with additional platforms beneficial (particularly .NET and Android)
* Experience with integration methodologies for APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
* Understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
* Experience with GIT or other revision control system
* Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies
* Fluent English with strong verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team
These are fantastic career opportunities to work in Dublin with one of the world's leading SaaS companies building world-class technology solutions.
Additional Employment Benefits for Permanent Employees:
* 26 days holiday
* Healthcare & Dental Care
* life cover - 4x salary
* Educational allowance
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Interested in this opportunity?
Then let's talk! Please share your contact details and let me know when might be a good time to call you to discuss.
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com