ICT Support Administrator - Dublin CC
My client are looking for an experience support admin to work in a newly created position that will combine two elements of their support team and work with multiple internal users and enterprise customers.
You will need to have about a 60/40 split between experience supporting business applications and infrastructure support. It's a really interesting and exciting role that will allow someone to improve their technical skills and take a lot more responsibility within a role.
It's a fast paced role but you'll have a lot of freedom in both your ability to experience new technologies and also the ways in which you work. You'll have flexibility around start and finish times and in the future there will be excellent progression options as well as the chances to move into other teams if that was in your future plans.
* Strong experience support multiple business applications.
* Hands on experience supporting Sharepoint and Dynamics CRM.
* Strong experience support Exchange 2013.
* Active Directory and Windows server support skills.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
* Strong communication skills.
If you'd be interested in this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.