Data Analyst (SQL)
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Data Analyst with 2-3 years' experience in a role where SQL was used regularly e.g. Data Analyst or a technical Customer Support/ trouble shooting role.
Initially on an 11-month contract, in this role you will work on triaging tickets across systems to manage back end coding and resolutions of the tickets.
Job Reference: BBBH 13737
What will a genera day involve?
* Offer response to user escalations and issues on sales critical systems and dashboards.
* Investigate and troubleshoot issues using SQL scripts and various internal tools.
* Design and test changes and new features as part of the issues resolution process.
* Handling business data related tickets or issues coming from sales users daily.
* Examine large data sets, debugging, documenting and supporting sales critical applications.
* Communication with sales users, Engineering, and Sales Ops teams/
How can you stand out from the crowd?
* BA/BS degree
* 2-3 years' experience in a role where SQL was used regularly e.g. Data Analyst or a technical Customer Support/ trouble shooting role
* Very strong Excel skills
* Experience in writing queries and scripts in SQL
* Excellent communication skills (will be interacting with sales users and will need to understand when someone is a sales vs tech requester)
* Strong problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills
What are the benefits with this opportunity?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.