Job Title: I.T. Field Technician
We are currently seeking a contract IT Field Technician to assist in the management of IT operations and application support at local offices. This position is responsible for maintaining quality IT services within the offices you support.
Our goal is to deliver excellent technical and non-technical support with outstanding customer service and timeliness. This position is a part of the Enterprise Operations team, so candidates must be passionate about technology, highly skilled at providing amazing customer service, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
* Act as the primary contact for internal IT support requests.
* Provides hardware / software support and technical education to end users on computer, mobile devices and printers.
* Troubleshoots Mac, Windows and Linux software and hardware for end users through walk-ups, chat and video conference.
* Troubleshoots iPhone and Android mobile phones, iPads, Mifi's and other IT related hardware in-office, such as printers.
* Sets up mobile phone, MDM, email, VPN, and internet access for users via secure company network.
* General Network troubleshooting for network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
* Break/fix resolution for AV software and hardware
* Strong understanding of Mac OS architecture.
* Ability to perform command line troubleshooting to resolve individual application failures.
* Mac OS X system administration and applications, including OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including MS Office for Mac.
* Strong knowledge of Windows. Linux knowledge is a plus.
* Resolve issues ranging from resolving registry conflicts to troubleshooting system crashes and performance issues.
* Troubleshooting and application support, including MS Office
* Active Directory and basic AD administration
* Cloud storage services
* Basic terminal command knowledge
* Communications and video conferencing tools, including BlueJeans
* Basic network understanding including TCP/IP, UDP, IP schemas, LAN/WAN design and administration, and wireless networking is desirable.
* Experience troubleshooting for Mac and Windows as related to video conferencing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.