Responsibilities of the Scrum Master include:
* Oversee various projects of a moderate complexity nature or has project accountability only at the departmental or divisional level
* Planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones. Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management or the Project Manager when necessary
* Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project
* Monitor and manage the project budget
* Identify and monitor project risks and issues
* Regularly communicate to senior management or the Project Manager regarding the status of specific project deliverables
* Provide input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business
* Effectively lead the project team or the responsible area to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget
You will have a BSc Degree or equivalent in IT / Technology, with 3+ years with structured methodology and project planning tools (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also broad knowledge in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong leadership and analytical skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Scrum Master role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information.