Data Analytics Manager
My client, a multinational professional services company, are seeking an experienced data analytics manager to join this rapidly expanding team.
At present, the data analytics team is focused on helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across a range of industries. The team is currently working on a range of exciting projects.
The analytics team is transforming the business by embedding analytics into a range of areas both across the business and with clients. The whole company is growing rapidly with data analytics being the team which is seeing the biggest expansion.
* Helping clients unlock value from their information assets.
* Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages and SQL.
* Data visualization software such as tableau, qlikview or spotfire
* Applying predictive modelling techniques to improve entire organisations.
* Leading a team with responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure.
* Drawing on your experience and knowledge, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients.
* Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping clients, using analytics to transform and improve their business.
* Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
The Right Candidate
* Relevant experience in consulting or industry with 7+ years of experience
* Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others and manage budgets.
* Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
* A passion to contribute to the growth of the team.
* Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Experience with SQL, SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages
* Predictive modelling
For more information on this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.