We can view the world through this cross reality (XR) from the palm of their hands using digital cameras and smartphones. My client offers a creative exciting space to allow discovery and development of various technologies using machine learning algorithms. If this space excites you then please read on!
My client has developed several patented technologies linked to machine learning based algorithms to process images and videos. To compliment their team they require image processing specialists with:
* A BSc degree and preferably Masters or PhD in a relevant field with experience developing machine learning based algorithms. Exposure to Bayesian statistics is a clear bonus
* You will have worked with embedded devices and have image & video processing experience
* You will be proficient in MATLAB or Minitab for signal processing
* Have expertise in computer vision and machine learning
My client supports creative thinkers that are dynamic, like to push the status quo and solve complex problems.
Their environment also supports good leadership skills and team players that can communicate effectively
You will be responsible for:
* Algorithm development and research linked to cross reality and image processing
* Delivering on projects linked to technical solutions
* Risk management
* Developing products from ideation to proof of concept to a viable product
* Work with cross functional teams (QA and engineering) to develop test frameworks and evaluate technologies.
I look forward to receiving your CV in the strictest confidence for this opportunity.