Exciting new opportunity with a globally renowned Security firm looking to hire a Senior Threat Intel Specialist to join their team of specialists working remotely. You have the option to either work from their office in Dublin or be based remotely in any location of choice.
* Track advanced threats through researching, modeling, developing and integrating threat data
* Develop new sources of information and develop capabilities to collect and analyse information gathered
* Expand and maintain an in-depth knowledge of threat vectors, threat actors and trends in the internal cyber intelligence platform
* Keep up to date with security landscape, mitigation techniques and latest technologies and emerging threats through networking and events
* Review reported leads for threat information and situational awareness to determine severity and escalation
* Provide cyber threat analysis to support development and research
* Triage, process, analyze, and disseminate alerts, reports, and briefings
* Possess a solid understanding of the cyber threat Kill Chain methodology to ascertain the impact of an attack and develop threat trends to assist the mitigation work centers and personnel in developing mitigation techniques and countermeasures which can prevent or lessen the effects of future cyber attacks
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related degree
* Min 5-6 years of relevant working experience
* Experience and understanding of cyber security risk issues
* Demonstrated ability to present technical intelligence to non-technical audience
* Highly adaptable to changing demands and critical situations
* Working experience in the following area is desirable: Advanced Persistent Threat, Third Party Risks/Threats, Cybercrime, Extremist Groups and Cyber Terrorists, Hacktivism, DDoS attacks etc
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.