IT Field Technician
Based in Clonee, Co.Meath, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an IT Field Technician with a minimum of 2 years' experience providing hardware, software support to end users on computer, mobile devices and printers to join them, initially on an 11-month contract to assist in the management of IT operations and application support at local offices. This person will be responsible for maintaining quality IT services within the offices you support.
Job Reference Number: BBBH14115
* Act as the primary contact for internal IT support requests.
* Provide hardware / software support and technical education to end users on computer, mobile devices and printers.
* Troubleshoot Mac, Windows and Linux software and hardware for end users through walk-ups, chat and video conference.
* Troubleshoot iPhone and Android mobile phones, iPads, Mifi's and other IT related hardware in-office, such as printers.
* Set up mobile phone, MDM, email, VPN, and internet access for users via secure company network.
* Triage, assign, resolve, or escalate all incoming tasks.
* General Network troubleshooting for network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
* Act as local smart hands service for vertical Enterprise Operations teams.
* Procures, provisions and deploys equipment for end users
* Oversee the replenishment and allocation of inventory to their appropriate locations.
* Onboard administration.
* Prepares new hire hardware for deployment.
* Educates new hires on new software and technology related procedures to secure a swift onboarding process.
* Perform set-ups, break-downs, and transports of equipment, such as monitors on an as-needed basis for new and existing end users.
* Break/fix resolution for AV software and hardware
* Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis.
* Contact and collaborate with software and hardware vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
* 2 years' experience providing hardware, software support to end users on computer, mobile devices and printers
* Great customer facing/ communication skills
* Strong knowledge of Windows and/or Max
* Experience troubleshooting Phones and Android mobiles phones
Nice to haves:
* Linux (any knowledge of scripting is a plus)
* Experience on boarding administration
* Active Directory and basic AD administration
* Cloud storage services
* Basic terminal command knowledge
* Communications and video conferencing tools, including BlueJeans
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710