We’re looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to help us build industry top-class In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) system. The development team at Inflight Dublin is a multi-faceted, fast-paced team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work on Linux server setup and automation, server virtualisation, server hosting architecture design and implementation, network configuration and optimisation, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
The successful candidate has a key role in our wireless IFE application development and other innovative products development.
• At least 3+ years of experience in network engineering
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, degrees in relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with scripting in Shell, BASH, Perl, and/or coding in Python or other programming languages
• Experience working on Linux operating systems, specifically Ubuntu and Yocto
• Experience with Ansible automation tool
• Experience with Jenkins, CI and CD
• Experience with server virtualisation software, such as VMWare and KVM
• Experience with Nginx configuration for web services
• Knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose is a plus.
• Experience with VLAN setup and familiarity with SSH/VPN
• Experience with installation, operation and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers and switches
• Good knowledge in network security; including architecture and configuration of routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the networking stack
• Excellent knowledge of the wireless 802.11 standard
• Experience with wireless router/access point configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience performing network packet inspection, traffic analysis, performance characterisation (Wireshark, TCPdump, etc.)
• Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation