We’re looking for talented QA Testers to support the development and rollout of our innovative web/mobile entertainment applications. You should have a command of modern software development technology and techniques, strong coding skills, an incredible attention to detail and a genuine passion for what you do. You will also have a good understanding of client/server and microservices architectures, frontend design and server applications.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the deployment and development of our web/mobile applications that are used by millions of users.
• Automated testing of user interface, write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems
• To help define and evolve best practice QA processes and procedures, particularly relating to automation.
• To plan, design and execute test suites and scripts, taking product requirements and design documentation as input
• Working closely with developers, taking requirements and design documentation as input, clarifying testing requirements as necessary.
• Participating in the Agile development methodology
• Implementation of quality metrics to drive reduction of critical production incidents
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 1-2 years relevant experience.
• Strong knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
• Master black/white box testing, integration testing, automatic testing, stress/load testing and security testing
• Fully understanding of software test lifecycle (agile and waterfall) and quality control methodology
• Familiar with Appium or WebDriver
• Experience with test automation tools (Selenium or other tools)
• Strong understanding of version control systems (SVN, Git)
• Experience with task tracking tools such as Jira
• Experience with test management tools such as Bugzilla or TestRail.
• Continuous Integration experience - Jenkins or similar
• Experience working in an agile development environment