itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an I.T. / O.T. Infrastructure Engineer. This is an 11-month rolling contract position based with our client in Cork.
Scope of the Position: Project Work and Day to Day support work in Automation O.T. (Operations Technology) and Automation I.T.
* 8+ years' min I.T. and/or O.T. experience supporting Ethernet networks, Windows OS' (back as far as XP, W2K3), Windows AD, VMware ESXI, HyperV, Cybersecurity, Cisco hardware, copper & fiber cabling systems, switching, routing, firewalls, backup & imaging, Disaster recovery.
* Primary degree in I.T. related discipline important
* Pharma experience desirable but not essential.
* OT experience desirable but not essential
* Emerson DeltaV Infrastructure experience desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will work in areas such as the following:
* Project work will include building servers, building domains, configuring network switches, Cisco firewall management, building workstations, NIC to switch patching, rolling out apps (like Dell OM, SolarWinds IP monitor, DeltaV DCS), Building SMTP relay servers, Cybersecurity work, building and configuring WSUS environments, etc.
* Supporting existing Automation infrastructure (Dell Servers, Cisco Network switches/routers/firewalls, QNAP NAS, Industrial switches, Cisco wireless APs, Windows Server OS', Windows Client OS', Server & Client hardware, cabling infrastructure etc.)
* Day to day support: Troubleshooting issues/faults on automation infrastructure (network, cabling, servers, workstations, app issues, operating systems issues, etc.)
* Installing and configuring Windows Client Workstations (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10)
* Installing and configuring Windows Servers (w2k3, w2k8, w2k12, w2k16)
* VMWare and HyperV support (including VM management & host builds)
* Installing and configuring various automation apps (e.g. Emerson DeltaV, Claroty, McAfee Whitelisting & AV)
* OS security Patching
* Cyber Security
* Disaster recovery planning, design, testing, implementation and documentation for automation infrastructure & systems
* Installing and configuring network management apps (e.g. Dell Open Manage, Cisco Network Administrator, Solarwinds IP monitor, etc.)
* Infrastructure Security (including antivirus, OS Patching, security auditing, etc.)
* Managing & Supporting Automation infrastructure projects (installation of new networks, switches & switching, routers & routing, wireless networks/APs, servers, cabling & patching, workstations, OS installs, etc.)
* Installing and configuring Cisco network hardware (primarily switches)
* Installing Ethernet network segments
* Copper & Fibre network patching
* Building & maintaining test & development automation networks and systems
* Supporting test & development automation systems
* Managing test and development systems windows domains
* Cat 5e/Cat 6/Cat 7 UTP & FTP Cable make up and patching
* Documenting the automation infrastructure systems and support (SOPS, Validation, Verification, etc.)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.