Cyber Security Analyst - Cork
A large financial institution is currently seeking to add to their Security Operations Team (SecOps) in Cork. Currently seeking the expertise of a Cyber Security Analyst to join and become a key player in the defence of the clients networks.
You will be reporting directly to IT Operations manager on a number of areas including, SOC Management, SIEM, Anti Virus, DLP, Security Incident, Change Management, Securing Infrastructure, DDoS Support and Risk Management.
Cyber Security Analyst:
* Computer related degree ideally in Computer Science
* Excellent understanding of Security Infrastructure and Landscape
* Strong technical Security skills:
* Firewall/IPS/IDS/ DMZ support
* Internet/Email Gateway
* Host/Network Intrusion Prevention
* Anti Virus
* Strong communication skills and previous 3rd party management experience
* Strong analytical, investigative and trouble shooting skills.
* Understanding of Information Security Policies.
* Strong understanding of governance processes and standards:
* Information Security Policies & Risk Frameworks
* Change and Problem Management
* Identity Access Management & Physical Access Management
This Is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company that is placing significant development in their cyber security practice. For more information on the Cyber Security Analyst role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords - Ireland, Cork, Cyber, Security, Operations, SOC, SIEM, Anti Virus, DDoS, Firewalls, Network Security, Information Security, Finance, GRC, IPS, IDS
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.