Senior C# .Net Developer - South Dublin
I've a fantastic new role just in for a Senior C# .Net Developer with an innovative company that provide business critical software for the public sector.
Due to demand, they're scaling up operations and are beefing out their C# .Net team with technically astute developers. Their hoping with this C# .Net Senior role to get someone who has sharp development skills with C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC and Azure and who is ambitiously trying to take the next step in their career and progress to a team or tech lead role - there's huge scope for this as my client like to promote from within.
The role itself is very technically challenging, you'll be involved very heavily in the full SDLC and a key influence in decision making moving forward (the tech stack/processes/approach/everything else development related are constantly evolving with this company). The systems that you will be working on will be widely used within the public sector and are technically quite advanced due to the nature of them, their hoping that you will take ownership and help drive further advancements and innovation of these systems. My client understands that to keep their systems sharp they need to work with great technology and people and aren't afraid to invest into either.
* 5+ years C# .Net development experience
* Experience working with Azure based applications
* Experience with Asp.Net MVC or .Net Core
* Good backend skills around SQL Server (stored procedures, queries, and understanding of database design would be an advantage)
* Experience with a JS Framework (Angular/React/Knockout/) would be an advantage
* Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
* Strong understanding of the agile methodology
* Salary: 65-75k
* Benefits package
* Flexible working arrangements
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server, Development, C# Developer, .Net Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Senior C# .Net Developer
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.