itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Scrum Master with Java/J2EE Application Developer experience. This is a permanent position based with our global client in Warsaw, Poland.
This position will be responsible for developing, supporting robust, highly scalable and maintainable software solutions and providing maintenance and support; interacting with internal and external stakeholders of the organization, to define requirements and develop solutions; ability to identify and deliver process improvements within the development area; working effectively with testing groups to resolve open product issues in an efficient and effective manner; participate in all phases of the development lifecycle (design/dev/test).
* Demonstrates excellent understanding of the business needs driving the projects
* Ability to generate and maintain multiple documents across projects to support business and technical goals
* Individual contributor that works under limited supervision, with knowledge of Agile principles and practices
* Report generation ability to show operating efficiency of existing application systems
* Creates, reviews, and improves unit and test plans
* Experience working with geographically distributed teams
* Ability to break down extremely complex efforts into well-defined and manageable units of work
* Performs design, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
* Bachelor Degree (BA or BSc in Computer Science or related studies)
* 3+ years in Agile technology delivery and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) teams and an understanding of basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
* 2+ years of progressive application development responsibilities in any of the following areas: Solution Architecture, Application Design and Delivery, Java and web-based applications and services, Database Design and Programming
* 1+ year of experience in a Scrum environment. Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule
* Excellent English language skills, verbal and written
* Knowledge of Design Patterns, SOA, and Event-Driven Architecture.
* Experience with MS and Oracle SQL
* Source control using Git
Our Client Offers:
* Full-time employment contract
* Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes
* Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work
* Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning
* Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values
* Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe
* Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment
* Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.