IT Security Consultant
Evros is seeking an experienced IT Security Consultant to join their growing security practice. This is an exciting role in a relatively new and growing team where you can contribute to the growth, development and direction of Security services within the organisation. While technical experience is important, finding the right person is key - someone who is enthusiastic, adaptable and able to work well with colleagues across multiple different business areas.
We are looking for a strong-minded individual that will be able to bring growth to the business by driving the practice forward offering new security solutions to the existing client base and helping to expand this base.
Key focus is placed on the delivery of Data and Security Governance to a wide variety of customers.
The candidate should be:
* Enthusiastic and adaptable, willing to learn new technologies
* An excellent oral and written communicator.
* Detail oriented and consistent in their approach
* Comfortable and experienced in client facing roles, including presentations.
The candidate should have:
* 5+ years' experience in IT Security technologies
* Experience of Cloud environments & related best practices
* Strong understanding of security architecture best practices, standards and frameworks.
* Broad experience in emerging technology landscape regarding Security
* Solid understanding of IT Governance, IT processes and Information Security risks and controls
* Secure system architecture, design and operational experience.
* Experience conducting risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, vendor and third-party risk assessments and recommending risk remediation strategies
This IT Security Consultant position will include the following responsibilities:
* Develop relationships with senior client stakeholders, ongoing service and product recommendations
* Provide general IS consulting services including interpretation and/or clarification.
* Deliver IT Security assessment/audit projects and reviews for clients
* Examine risk management controls within an Information Technology infrastructure
* Consult on security considerations based on system delivery models including internally hosted, cloud hosted, cloud managed, mobile, etc.
* Pre-Sales assistance, working alongside Account Managers
* Define and provide pragmatic security guidance and architectures that balance business benefit and risk.
* Research emerging threats, vulnerabilities and security practices/standards to maintain professional relevance
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.