This ERP Implementation Consultant role offers one the opportunity to interface with clients offering them solid accounting software solutions. You will be part of an enthusiastic team of professionals that have technical expertise paired with business analytical skills. The ERP Implementation Consultant will have proven accounts software system implementation and software user training experience.
* Installation and setup of systems and user training on use of specific accounts software
* Provide accounts and associated application training and demonstration
* Accounts application training and consultancy for customers
* Ensure all documentation is completed and in particular the pre-live check list
* Resolve and assist in the resolution of customer challenges and queries arising from implementation
* Attend project meetings and document details
* Complete relevant project management documentation and standardisation
* Customer briefing and definition of requirements, specifications for modifications to software
* Provide training to customers, development team and the customer project team.
Suitable candidates will have:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Experience in a similar role as a consultant with a software organisation
* Experience in a customer facing role and accounting knowledge at a business level
* ERP / Accounting configuration, installation and implementation experience
* Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel and Project
* An accounting qualification would be an added advantage
* PRINCE 2 or recognised project methodology exposure
* Database platform for ERP solutions knowledge
Please note this role enables you to be based from anywhere in the country and just be available for training during the first 3 months on-site. Contact Idah on 01 659 9667 for more details.