iOS Developer (Contract)
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a high potential start-up focused on developed of solutions for the aviation industry, in the hiring of an experienced iOS Developer to work on the continual development, improvement, optimisation and commercialisation of their mobile based communications solution. This is an initial 6-month contract with the option to work remotely with as required travel to a Dublin office location.
Requirements and Experience:
* A proven background in developing highly available mobile applications for large-scale commercial use
* You should ideally have worked on the development of at least one application that is currently available on the open market
* Experienced in developing native mobile applications primarily for iOS and integrate apps with existing web services and technologies
* Proven experience leading the development of a commercial application for Proof of Concept to Production
* A minimum of 3 years' experience developing primarily in Objective-C and/or Swift with strong knowledge of iOS SDK such as Cocoa and Cocoa Touch
* A minimum of 5 years overall in software development, ideally mobile development but previous experience in development of web services or communications software is also beneficial
* Strong experience in using APIs for application and server-side integration as well as knowledge of API design and development on REST architecture
* Highly experienced with SDLC and development and delivery methodologies. Knowledge from working in an Agile/Scrum environment is highly beneficial
* Additional experience in Chatbot frameworks as well as programming experience of any of Java, Python or Perl would be an advantage
* Experienced in application and software testing lifecycle
* An eye for good design and principles of UI/UX
This is an opportunity to work with a motivated and experienced team who have in-depth knowledge of the industry for which they are developing this solution. You will be working on the development of a high potential solution that is already attracting commercial input, funding and interest.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.