Senior SOC Analyst - Cork €65,000 DOE plus benefits Permanent
A global player in the Security industry are currently looking to expand their Cork based team with the addition of a Senior SOC Analyst. As a Senior SOC Analyst you will be managing the smooth running of the operational security function. You will also be monitoring the network events and responded to associated threats in an analytical manner.
You will be joining an innovate team that is highly dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic about cyber security. It will also allow you to have a hands-on approach and provide you with an innovative environment for continued education.
What you need as Senior SOC Analyst:
* A relevant university degree or equivalent years work experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in a security environment
* Background in Information Security, Networking or Digital Forensics
* Professional accreditations such as CCNA, CEH, SSCP, GESC, OSCP, Network+, Security+
* Knowledge or Linux O.S and tools
* Scripting knowledge in Bash/Python is advantageous
* Strong customer service skills
* Experience working in a SOC environment an asset
* Strong understanding of network analysis
A competitive package is on offer with in house perks, company benefit plans, subsidised education.
If you are interested in the Senior SOC Analyst, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Keywords - Cork, Ireland, SOC, Security Operations, Cyber, Linux, Networking, Security, Cyber, Network Security, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, Bash, Python
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.