Excellent opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager, Dublin City based. You will be responsible for managing an initial team of 5 inside sales reps, across Ireland and the US. Travel is not neccesary. You will ideally have 2-3+ years of experience managing an inside sales team promoting a SaaS product. As Inside Sales Manager you will report directly to the Business Development Director.
You will ideally have 3+ years' experience working in a sales or marketing environment, preferably in a call centre operation. You will ideally have a proven track record leading a successful sales team. Sales experience working with SMB or Enterprise sized businesses is ideal.
* Experience working with and selling into SMB and Enterprise sized businesses.
* Experience selling in a SAAS environment is mandatory
* Understanding of the sales processes
* Proven ability to forecast and achieve quarterly targets
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel / similar
* Prior work experience establishing goals, execution of daily tasks, providing clear direction.
* Proven sales track record and the ability to achieve challenging sales objectives.
* Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics as well as, business value selling.
* Comfortable presenting to various audiences in person or over video including customers, senior management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.