Our clients Galway office in Ireland is now looking to recruit a Software Engineer to join the team.
* This job involves integration of the company's imaging technology into automotive embedded platforms, analyzing problems and fixing bugs, finding bottlenecks and ways to improve performance, writing test and demo applications.
* The candidate will respond to customers' requests, provide support and assistance or sometimes travel to support the customer on site if necessary.
* The candidate will interact with the QA team, to ensure a good SW quality.
* The candidate will collaborate with the R&D teams, providing feedback on releases, passing on customer requests, assisting with platform-related testing.
What will you be doing?
* Participate in SW Engineering phases during product development.
* Learn the characteristics of our existing imaging solution
* Port and integrate our solutions in automotive embedded systems.
* Prepare the existing code for automotive compliance.
* Test and optimize the code for performance.
* Debugging, assisting in fixing bugs and finding bottlenecks in existing solutions.
* Communicate with customers on technical issues.
* Participate in the designing of new solutions.
What we would like for you to have
* 5+ of total working experience in software industry, out of which 3+ years of experience with automotive embedded software.
* Experience with safety-critical software and standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Misra-C.
* Strong knowledge of C.
* Ability to work with C++.
* Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
* Experience with embedded tools and SDKs.
* Knowledge of system architecture (different types of memory, cores, caches, buses).
* Experience in developing portable code.
* Ability to understand source code written by others.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
* Fluent English.
* Availability for business (technical) trips.
Keywords Embedded Engineer/C++ Engineer/Embedded C/C Developer/ Irish jobs- Software jobs/Galway/Ireland