IT Service Desk Analyst
* Our client based in Dublin City Centre are looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their growing IT Department.
* This position provides day-to-day Service Desk support (1st line duties). The role is also responsible for supporting the provision and continual improvement of IT support services from the IT Service Desk to all if their offices globally.
* Certification or diploma in IT or related subject or minimum one to two years' experience or working on an IT helpdesk.
* Relevant work placement experience in a similar IT environment.
Technical skills should include
* MS Office
* Active Directory user account management
* Outlook / Exchange client support
* VPN support
* Skype For Business
* Windows applications
* Laptop and PC
* Network and client telephony
* Familiar with AV Equipment, Video Conference Systems and technologies related to Meeting Rooms, Board Rooms and Training Rooms.
Skills, experience and characteristics required
* Ability to work in a challenging environment with changing priorities/deadlines.
* Experience of adhering to and achieving/exceeding SLA's.
* Flexibility and adaptability.
* Excellent communication skills via different mediums i.e. telephone, email and in-person.
* Strong customer service focus and be prepared to go the extra mile.
* Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
* Problem solving skills
Role and responsibilities
* Support the IT departmental and Service Desk policies for the organisation which includes all service delivery matters, technological matters, hardware and software procurement
* Ensure that all incidents and requests are recorded within the IT Service Management system
* Maintain an effective IT Service Desk service, ensuring delivery against the agreed service delivery goals and objectives, providing maximum availability and performance of the IT Service Desk service throughout the firm
* At all times ensure that polite and timely communication is carried out with the customer community regarding any aspect of service provision
* Take ownership of all incidents and requests throughout their lifecycle and track incidents and requests to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards
* Ensure prioritisation and escalation processes are followed, liaising where necessary with the rest of the IT team and/or third parties to ensure that all tickets are resolved efficiently and effectively
* Keep up-to-date on service delivery sector trends, developments and the associated opportunities and contribute to the development of plans to exploit those trends to improve the IT service delivery to the firm
* To undertake other duties commensurate with the post as may be requested by IT Management
(More details about the client and the role available on application)
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne (+35315267737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.