Qlikview Developer - Dublin City Centre
My client, a leading software house, is looking for a Qlikview Developer to support the growing demands of it's expanding team on a permanent basis. They are a fast growing Irish company with many opportunities for ambitious individuals to progress their careers and improve their tech skill set.
As a QlikView Developer, you will be required to provide advice on what the best dashboards and reports will be in certain situation and circumstances. You will be able to advise on when the tool can be used to plug into different data warehouse and data sources to be able to pull the data out and provide accurate reports on the findings.
You will be required to implement and develop QlikView according to the business requirements, so the candidate will require excellent communication skills to take down business specifications and translate them into technical documentation. The QlikView developer will then be required to support any potential issues with the QlikView system that has been implemented. The QlikView developer will also need to have vast experience of general data warehousing and excellent skills T-SQL coding and SQL server development.
* 3 years minimum Qlikview development experience
* Extensive experience and knowledge of QLIK (QlikView, or QlikSense) reports and dashboard development
* Expert knowledge of various different data warehouse tools and integration projects
* General data warehouse development skills such as; SQL and T-SQL coding
* Excellent communication skills to be able to deal with senior stakeholders on a daily basis
* Data Modelling
* Knowledge and experience of SQL Server
* Understanding of Change Control procedures
* Strong ETL Knowledge
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio on 015713000 and ask for Eimear to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.