Permanent job based in Parkwest, Dublin, Ireland
Job reference: BBBH14043
Allen Recruitment is working with an Irish owned, IT Cloud Computing Solutions provided based in West Dublin.
Right now, this company has a requirement for a "Helpdesk Manager" to join their support team (leading/mentoring a small Helpdesk team). This is a fantastic opportunity which will suit an experienced Helpdesk Team Lead who is ready to take the next step in their career (as the Helpdesk Manager you will work closely with (and learn from) experienced technical architects and IT Project Managers).
The Ideal Candidate:
* Suitable candidates will have at least 5 years' experience in IT Helpdesk (at least 2 years at Team Lead level)
* Excellent communication skills - ability to interact, influence and be assertive with company management, vendors and client/customer stakeholders (in a positive, productive manner).
* Holder of a technical degree (Engineering/Computer Science etc.)
* ITIL Foundation Certified (or working towards ITIL - some modules completed).
* Ideally Prince2 Certified (or working towards certification).
* Hunger and willingness to keep learning.
* Preparation of customer service reports.
* Maintenance of ITIL asset management system and records of asset movements, changes, etc.
* Contract renewals for hardware/software warranties.
* ITIL Help-desk ticket management, incorporating management of customer SLA's and performance of help-desk, including problem management.
* Monitor system summary stats daily and review the monitoring of all the systems for alerts/issues.
* Assist with overall management and day-to-day tasks with regard to maintaining certification status for the company of ISO27001, the information security standard.
* Assist with completion of regular daily checks and summarise daily status.
* Manage all internal and customer projects to ensure timely completion, testing and documentation is completed.
* Mentor/train and monitor other help-desk staff as needed.
* Manage vendors for procurement of hardware, software and services
Required Skills & Experience:
* Good Communicator - ability to present information in user-friendly language to non-technical staff/users.
* Professional Telephone Manner.
* Excellent Customer Service Ethos.
* Technical helpdesk supervisory experience.
* ITIL Foundation or aiming to complete training (with previous experience of ITIL systems).
* Customer/Vendor management experience.
Other Desirable Experience:
* Prince2 Foundation (or other), with previous experience of project management methodology.
* Experience or training with ISO processes and audits.
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com/jobs
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040