Exciting opportunity in Limerick to be part of a team that develops groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services and devices. This role requires bright, passionate and dedicated people to join the company as an IT Engineer.
As part of the team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others. As the IT Engineer you will be working with cutting edge technology in a creative environment and be inspired to tap into your inner genius.
* Apply your IT Networking engineering skills to create and maintain various Microsoft Operating System images for use on BD Products
* Qualify, test and document new hardware to handle obsolescence.
* Be capable of setting up and maintaining a private LAN including physical wiring, switch configuration and appropriate security controls.
* Document and update R&D infrastructure topologies
* Support Microsoft Servers and virtual server environments running VMWare and Hyper-V
* BS degree in Computer Science, Information System Engineering, Telecommunications or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
* Minimum of 5 year industry experience maintaining and configuring PCs, servers and networks for Microsoft server operating systems.
* Experience with and proficiency in:
* IIS Configuration
* Operating System deployment technologies such as MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) and/or ImageX
* Virtual machine (VMWare and Hyper-X) setup and deployment
* Software application test environments and software tools
* Cyber security best practices including network security, virus protection and data encryption
* MS SQL configuration
* Azure Cloud
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
* Excellent diagnostic skills
Call or email Emma Sheehy on 086 7838584 or to discuss further!